Even in today’s world where information is available at the press of a button, buying a home can be an intimidating process.
While it is easy to find available homes for sale and even “home values” posted on the web, knowing what information is up to date and/or accurate is not so simple.
Having someone who is knowledgeable about the process is crucial in ensuring a smooth and successful Real Estate transaction.
But more importantly, having someone advocating for YOU is imperative!
At New Orleans Property Shoppe Inc., our agents are skilled in navigating through the entire process from start to finish.
When you hire a New Orleans Property Shoppe, Inc. agent, he or she will work on your behalf to…
- Identify your price range and help with loan pre- approval
- Identify homes that meet your selected criteria and arrange for schedule of showings
- Keep you up to date on homes that hit the market, as SOON as they hit the market
- Keep an eye out for homes that fit your criteria before they are actively listed for sale
- Advise you as to how best structure your offer to achieve your desired outcome
- Negotiate on your behalf to ensure the outcome you want
- Execute a legal binding contract that protects your interests and ensures your satisfaction.
- Ensure that you remain on solid legal footing throughout the entire process
- Keep your interests protected by carefully watching and adhering to deadlines and timelines
- Assist in procuring respected and qualified agents to inspect the home and search the Title
- Assist in coordination of estimates and repairs that may be needed
- Maintain communication with financing agent to ensure timely loan closing
- Assist in the procurement of required insurance policies
- Maintain communication with additional agents to ensure the transaction is running smoothly on all fronts
- Ensure that all aspects of the sale are being followed, as per the contract to maintain legal compliance
- Coordination of multiple sales and/or transactions to ensure the most time and cost effective schedule is implemented
- Protect your interests with regard to acceptable condition prior to closing, ensure the completion of negotiated repairs, assist with the transferal of utilities, and scheduling of movers
- Attend the closing and ensure that all terms of the contract are enforced and adhered to.
- Assist with the transfer of keys, warranties, and insurance policies (where applicable)
- Maintain the documents pertaining to the transaction for no less than 5 years